Are you a vendor, performer, volunteer, or own a food truck looking for an event to showcase, promote, fundraise, or volunteer your time? Contact us and be a part of upcoming Kadena FSS events! There’s no better way to advertise your business or showcase your talent to the Kadena community than in front of the huge audiences that attend these seasonal events.
Entertainment & Performance Groups
Entertainment and Performance Group Inquiries
Are you interested in performing at Kadena FSS events? We are always looking for dance groups, musical bands, street performers, theater troupes, etc. to join us on the big stage! Fill out the form to be added to the 18 FSS performance group and entertainment contact distribution list.
Unit Contests (Opportunities and Eligibility)
Eligibility: Participant entries must consist of squadron/units only (DoD ID Card Holders and/or SOFA sponsored individuals that work on Kadena Air Base or surrounding military installations).
- Ghostess with the Mostest: Canopy Decorating Contest
- Registration: September 2023
- Prizes: Everyone wins! 1st place: $1,500 FSS Gift Card, 2nd place: $1,000 FSS Gift Card, 3rd place: $500 FSS Gift Card. Consolation Prizes: $200 FSS Gift Card for Participants that do not place in the Top 3.
- Season’s Greetings!: Create a Holiday Greeting Card Contest
- Registration: October 2023
- Prizes: Everyone wins! 1st place: $1,500 FSS Gift Card, 2nd place: $1,000 FSS Gift Card, 3rd place: $500 FSS Gift Card. Consolation Prizes: $100 FSS Gift Card for Participants that do not place in the Top 3.
- Summer Showdown: Battle of the Units Esports Tournament
- Registration: April-May 2024
- Prizes: Everyone Unit wins! 1st place: $1,500 FSS Gift Card, 2nd place: $1,000 FSS Gift Card, 3rd place: $500 FSS Gift Card. Consolation Prizes: $100 FSS Gift Card for Participants that do not place in the Top 3. *Prizes are awarded to the participating unit, not individual participants*
Registration: To register, please visit the Schilling Community Center Front Desk and prepare to pay a $30 participation fee upon arrival.
Vendor Contact List (Activity, Food, Fundraising, Retail, etc.)
Would you like to host a booth at an FSS event? Whether you own a food truck, a home-based business, provide services like face painting, or just want to fundraise for your club - we want to connect with you! Fill out the form linked below to be added to the 18FSS vendor contact distribution list.
Food Truck Vendors:
Are you a food truck owner interested in participating at events? Fill out the form linked below to be added to the 18FSS vendor contact distribution list!
Private organizations and unofficial activities are welcome to enter the lottery for a chance to host a booth at FSS Events! Applications for each event are due 2 - 3 months prior to each event. To ensure you don’t miss an opportunity and for any questions/concerns regarding fundraising procedures, please contact the 18FSS Private Organization Office at
Retail Vendors (home-based businesses):
Retail vendors for FSS events are sourced from the Schilling Community Center’s approved Vendor Program Roster! SOFA-sponsored vendors must have proof-of-command approval to engage in private employment from their corresponding legal office on file to participate. Please visit the Market Day section of the Community Center’s webpage for information on how to become an approved vendor. For questions/concerns regarding the vendor program, please email the Schilling Community Center at
Help us make these base-wide events a success! Lend a helping hand by joining our volunteer contact list and stay in the know for all upcoming volunteer opportunities. Fill out the Volunteer form and drop us your info.