Please call our reservation desk today between the hours of 8 am – 5 pm!
Kadena DSN • 631-1991 or 1992
E-mail • email@example.com
Please note that e-mail reservations are not accepted for New Year’s Weekend, Valentine’s Day Weekend and Okuma Beach Fest. Reservations for certain events must be made by phone. Please see Venture Magazine or our home page for room release dates for special occasions.
Check in • 3 pm
Check out • 11 am
From time to time Okuma Beach blocks rooms in support of special events. We will try to give guests as much notice as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience that this will cause.
*Check in must be before 6 pm
*Late check in must be coordinated with the Coral Reef Inn.
Peak Season • 1 April – 30 September
Rooms may be reserved 6 months in advance.
Example • You may make a reservation for April 1 – 30, 2016 after October 1, 2015.
Off Season • 1 October – 31 March
Reservations can be made 11 months in advance.
Example • You may make a reservation for October 1 – 30, 2016 after November 1, 2015.
• Reservations are limited to 2 rooms per sponsor per visit, including log cabins and cabanas
• Reservations are non-transferable.
• A first night’s deposit is required to confirm a reservation.
Full refund is given for cancellations or changes made 72 hours prior to 3 pm on the date of check in.
No refund is given for no shows.
Group Reservation Deal
Available 1 October – 31 March
• Save 20% when you rent five to nine rooms, Sunday through Thursday.
• Save 30% when you rent ten or more rooms, Sunday through Thursday.
Rules & Restrictions
• Holidays are not included.
• Reservation Deal is only available for log cabins with a maximum of 10 suite-type rooms, and 6 studio-type rooms.
• Additional rooms may be requested if available.
• If a registered group reserves 10 or more rooms they are eligible for off-season group rate discount. Discount cannot be used with other special offers.
• Sunday through Thursday bookings may be reserved 11 months in advance.
• Friday through Saturday bookings may be requested no earlier than 60 days prior to the event. (Non-holiday weekends only.)
• Group reservations must be paid 30 days prior to stay.
• Payments must be made by cash, check or credit card.
Full refund • Cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to check in.
50% refund • Cancellations made 16 – 29 days prior to check in.
No refund • Cancellations made 0 – 15 days prior to check in.
Refunds will be given in the original form of payment via electronic fund transfer or credit card to the group point of contact.
Let Okuma Beach host your next event. The Okuma Events Center supports group functions to include but not limited to conferences, retreats, meetings, trainings, briefings, workshops, seminars and parties. Eligible groups or individual sponsors can reserve it for a minimal daily rate. Eligible groups have priority and can book the Events Center 2 – 11 months in advance during non peak season. Individuals or non-group reservation requests for the Events Center, including those that fall on weekends, can be made no earlier than 60 days prior to the requested date.
Use of the Coral Reef Inn lodging accommodations is limited to persons approved under the provisions of the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), including the following categories of personnel:
• Members of the United States Armed Forces on active duty and their family members, excluding parents or parents-in-laws who are ordinarily residents of Japan.
• Members of the civilian component, of US nationality, in the employ of, serving with, or accompanying the US Armed Forces in Japan on official DoD orders. Their family members, DoD employees stationed outside of Japan and on leave must be in possession of EML (Environmental and Morale Leave) orders authorizing a stay in travel to/via Japan.
• United States Embassy Tokyo personnel and personnel sponsored by the US Embassy Tokyo, and their family members. Including persons authorized under USFJ Policy Letter 30-6.
• Reservist while on active duty and having orders by higher authority assigning them to or transiting through Japan, and their family members.
• Retired members of the US Armed Forces or the Fleet Reserve. Family members of the retired service members or reserve retirees may patronize the Coral Reef Inn and its Exchange but must be accompanied by their sponsor and the sponsor must make all reservations and purchases.
• Bonafide house guests accompanying the above-authorized patrons.
All Coral Reef Inn patrons must present a valid US Government, DoD Identification Card or other appropriate documentation at check in to validate eligibility.