Private Pool Parties
$150 • Two hours (Up to 50 people)
$225 • Three hours (Up to 50 people)
Contact Kadena Aquatics for information on parties for more than 50 people. Reservations must be made at least five business days prior but no more than 30 days in advance at Outdoor Recreation, Building 614.
Pool rule apply at all Kadena Aquatics facilities.
• Children ages 10 and younger must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times.
• Children ages 11 – 13 may be left unattended if they have passed a swim test.
• Individuals must have military ID accessible at all times.
• Only US Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices types I, II, or III are allowed in the shallow end.
• Alcohol, smoking and glass containers are prohibited.
• Swim diapers are required for young children.
• Individuals with obvious evidence of a cold or other communicable diseases, open sores, or lesions, including fungal skin diseases are prohibited from entering the pool.
• Food and beverages are prohibited around pool’s edge.
• Dunking, throwing, splashing, rough horseplay, sitting or jumping from shoulders, throwing from hands, loitering and bathhouse horseplay are prohibited.
• Please wear appropriate swimwear only. Overly revealing swimwear is prohibited.
• Radios are allowed in seating area only. Volume will be adjusted for individual listening. All music must be free of any vulgar or inappropriate language.
• Masks, fins and snorkels are prohibited during open swim.
• Swim at least 25 meters
• Tread water for 1 minute
• Pull themselves up from the water without using a ladder
At completion of our Lifeguarding Course, you’ll join a righteous league of aquatic heroes.
$155 • Per person (includes materials)
Open to all ages 15 & older however, lifeguards must be 16 years or older to work on Kadena.
• You must successfully pass a pre-test given on the first day of class.
• You must attend all class sessions for your chosen course.
• There must be at least 3 participants for a class to be held.
• You must pass test at course completion to become certified.
• There must be at least 7 participants or class will be cancelled.